What we do
At Shepper, we take care of things for businesses. In both senses. We mobilise our human-powered, tech-enabled network to check their assets quickly, without any fuss or faff. And we take care doing it. It doesn’t matter how small the job is, we make sure it’s done perfectly – every time.
Since launching in 2016 we have already been named a top 100 UK start-up twice and launched operations in over 20 countries across the globe! Founded in 2016 by serial entrepreneurs Carl August Ameln, Ben Prouty and Jan Vanhoutte, the team has grown to almost 30 in 3 years. Now we look to the future of Shepper, with exciting plans in order to support our ambitious growth and international expansion targets.
We’re looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to join our team in London. This is an exciting opportunity to build and shape our CS department and strategy, working closely with our high profile customers.
- You will be focussed on ensuring our enterprise customers get value from our product and service to maximise the chances that they renew their contract and shout about us publically.
- You’ll be responsible for carrying out regular QBRs with our enterprise customers to support them and understand their challenges and the value that they’re gaining from Shepper’s service
- You will analyse customer inspection data to deliver insights and value to our customers.
- You will be the voice of our customer to all our teams internally, making sure that they get outstanding value and service
- You’ll collaborate with our marketing team to write customer case studies, create vocal advocates and increase referrals
- You’ll continuously analyse and iterate our customer health metrics and build action plans to improve these
- You’ll be responsible for projects and initiatives that will improve our customer offering, and increase our NPS.
- You’ll identify opportunities to provide more value to our customers, and work with the customer’s account executive to increase revenue.
- Desire to help build a world class customer success team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Significant experience in B2B customer/commercial role
- Strong customer insights and analytics experience – G-suite, SQL, Metabase (or similar)
- Experience in B2B tech, marketplace businesses or the gig economy would be beneficial.
- Experience working in a technology startup.
Shepper is a challenging, supportive and fun place to work, and we are looking for amazing and passionate people to join us at this scale-up stage and become instrumental in growing Shepper across the globe!
At Shepper, we don’t just take care of things for our customers, we take care of each other and our Shepherds. We’re kind and considerate. We know people have lots going on – at their desks and in their lives – so we respect each other, support each other, and put people first, always.
- Health and wellbeing budget
- 2 days per year to use for something you care about
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Training and development budget
- Flexible working – we won’t dictate your hours or micro-manage you
- Casual dress code
- Summer and Christmas socials
- Breakfast bar and fruit bowl
- The chance to be a part of a growing start-up and the next success story
- Team building, Friday drinks, and a very social team
Remember, it’s not just about our live vacancies, if you don’t see anything that matches your skill set, feel free to send your CV and a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch if something suitable pops up!