What we do
At Shepper we’re building a global network of Shepherds who are less than five minutes away from where businesses need us, to deliver a definitive and dynamic view of reality.
We support businesses by building tailored checklists in our app that enable them to check their assets. Our network of Shepherds accept the jobs that suit them within our app-based marketplace and then carry them out. Our in-house Quality Assurance team then reviews every data point to ensure that it meets the client objectives.
What you’ll be doing
- Get up to speed with our Quality Assurance (QA) guidance & training as well as the objectives for our clients.
- Review incoming reports and make sure that Shepherds have correctly followed the instructions.
- Spot any mistakes & inconsistent data within the reports and clearly explain to our shepherds which changes should be made.
- Liaise and communicate effectively with our Shepherds and Operations Team.
- You have a high attention to detail and are able to spot issues.
- You are to be able to focus on details for long periods of time.
- You’re a clear and concise communicator, able to give Shepherds great feedback on their reports.
What you’ll need
- The right to work in the UK.
- A laptop with web browser.
- A good wifi connection.
- A place to work where you can concentrate.
- A smart phone to download the Shepper app.
Apply by 19/10/2020
You can apply to the role by clicking below. You will need to submit your details and play a few short games which show your skill set. If you are successful you will be contacted via email to invite you to join the training.
For any questions please contact email@example.com