What we do
At Shepper, we take care of things for businesses. In both senses. We mobilise our human-powered, tech-enabled network to check on assets quickly, without any fuss or faff. And we take care doing it. It doesn’t matter how small the job is, we make sure it’s done perfectly – every time.
Since launching in 2016 we have already been named a top 100 UK start-up twice and launched operations in over 25 countries across the globe! Founded in 2016 by serial entrepreneurs Carl August Ameln, Ben Prouty and Jan Vanhoutte, the team has grown to 35 in 3 years. Now we look to the future of Shepper, with exciting plans in order to support our ambitious growth and international expansion targets.
We’re looking for a Marketing Executive to join our team in London. This is an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact on how we’re perceived by our B2B & B2C customers through social media, events and our website.
Social Media Management
- Define and implement the social media strategy for both B2B and B2C audiences, working closely with the Marketing and Network Team.
- Create a variety of content post formats, including text, visuals and video.
- Continuously analyse and report on performance with recommendations for improvements.
- Use Adobe Suite to create artwork for initiatives across the businesses, including social posts, online ads, slide decks etc.
- Have a strong visual eye for design when working with external agencies on larger design projects.
- Manage the events calendar.
- Own end-to-end event process from event research and planning through to execution and reporting.
- Manage the CMS (WordPress) for the website, creating lead capture pages etc.
- Manage the web development agency for any large scale website changes or bug fixes.
- You’ll analyse social media, website and events performance, optimising to deliver business impact and reporting on findings as well as providing recommendations to senior colleagues.
- A creative flair and strong eye for design with the ability to create visuals and artwork using Adobe Suite.
- Solid understanding of the social media landscape, including various platforms, tools and audience management strategies.
- Excellent spelling, grammar and writing skills.
- An understanding of WordPress or similar CMS.
- Experience in data analysis and reporting would be beneficial.
- University degree in marketing, design or similar.
- Experience working in a technology startup would be ideal.
Shepper is a challenging, supportive and fun place to work, and we are looking for amazing and passionate people to join us at this relatively early stage and become instrumental in growing Shepper across the globe!
At Shepper, we don’t just take care of things for our customers, we take care of each other and our Shepherds. We’re kind and considerate. We know people have lots going on – at their desks and in their lives – so we respect each other, support each other, and put people first, always.
- Health and wellbeing budget
- 2 days per year to use for something you care about
- Training and development budget
- Flexible working – we won’t dictate your hours or micromanage you
- Casual dress code
- Summer and Christmas socials
- The chance to be a part of a growing start-up and the next success story
- Team building, Friday drinks, and a very social team