What we do
At Shepper, we take care of things for businesses. In both senses. We mobilise our human-powered, tech-enabled network to check their assets quickly, without any fuss or faff. And we take care doing it. It doesn’t matter how small the job is, we make sure it’s done perfectly – every time.
Since launching in 2016 we have already been named a top 100 UK start-up twice, and launched operations in over 20 countries across the globe!
Founded in 2016 by serial entrepreneurs Carl August Ameln, Ben Prouty and Jan Vanhoutte, the team have grown to almost 30 in 3 years. Now we look to the future of Shepper, with exciting plans in order to support our ambitious growth and international expansion targets.
We see Shepper as a challenging, supportive and fun place to work, and are looking for amazing and passionate people to join us at this relatively early stage and become instrumental in growing Shepper across the globe!
You will report into our Propositions Director, and will play an extremely crucial role in our business, supporting both our B2B customer acquisition and our B2C Network recruitment and retention. Your primary focus will be to design and deliver digital experiences that our B2B customers will love, creating a best-in-class website experience and executing campaigns to get our content in front of all of our target audiences. You will need to have a detailed knowledge of customer journeys, understand how they are performing and what customers are telling us in order to continuously optimise the experience.
- Manage our website alongside an agency, and work with the rest of our marketing and propositions team to propel it into a unique experience showcasing our product and services to B2B clients.
- Monitor our SEO performance, to ensure that over time we improve our ranking and create relevant content.
- Execute and track digital marketing campaigns for B2B audiences across a range of channels to create high quality leads which can be passed to sales teams.
- Alongside our Content Marketing Manager, test and execute marketing strategies to nurture leads and support conversion through all stages of the lead and opportunity funnel.
- Help our sales team execute targeted account-based marketing activities to generate opportunities in new and existing B2B accounts.
- Work closely alongside our Network team to execute campaigns for B2C audiences, including recruitment for people to our network, and engagement and communication with existing network members.
- Analyse marketing metrics and performance of our content across different audiences and channels to provide powerful insights into Network, Content, Sales and Propositions teams.
- Design a strategy to improve our performance on social channels, including LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Develop a digital marketing strategy that drives lead gen through the website, optimises search performance and creates brand awareness.
- 3-5 years experience working in a B2B digital marketing role
- Educated to at least degree-level
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Passion for numbers & start-ups
Shepper is a challenging, supportive and fun place to work, and are looking for amazing and passionate people to join us at this relatively early stage and become instrumental in growing Shepper across the globe!
At Shepper, we don’t just take care of things for our customers, we take care of each other and our Shepherds. We’re kind and considerate. We know people have lots going on – at their desks and in their lives – so we respect each other, support each other, and put people first, always.
- Health and wellbeing budget
- 2 days per year to use for something you care about
- Training and development budget
- Flexible working – we won’t dictate your hours or micro-manage you
- Casual dress code
- Summer and Christmas socials
- The chance to be a part of a growing start-up and the next success story
- Team building, Friday drinks, and a very social team