What we do
At Shepper, we take care of things for businesses. In both senses. We mobilise our human-powered, tech-enabled network to check their assets quickly, without any fuss or faff. And we take care doing it. It doesn’t matter how small the job is, we make sure it’s done perfectly – every time.
Since launching in 2016 we have already been named a top 100 UK start-up twice, and launched operations in over 20 countries across the globe!
Founded in 2016 by serial entrepreneurs Carl August Ameln, Ben Prouty and Jan Vanhoutte, the team have grown to over 30 in 3 years. Now we look to the future of Shepper, with exciting plans in order to support our ambitious growth and international expansion targets.
We see Shepper as a challenging, supportive and fun place to work, and are looking for amazing and passionate people to join us at this relatively early stage and become instrumental in growing Shepper across the globe!
We are looking for an operations executive to join our amazing operations team in London. This role involves making sure that we provide a very high quality of service to our customers. This is a great role for someone who wants to kick-start their professional career and looking to join an exciting startup.
- Great communication skills as you’ll be talking to our Shepherds regularly via chat
- Excellent problem solving skills, helping Shepherds to complete their checks
- An eye for detail as you’ll be checking the quality of our Shepherds’ reports before they go to the customer.
At Shepper, we don’t just take care of things for our customers, we take care of each other and our Shepherds. We’re kind and considerate. We know people have lots going on – at their desks and in their lives – so we respect each other, support each other, and put people first, always.
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays (prorated)
- Health and wellbeing budget
- 2 days per year to use for something you care about
- Training and development budget
- Flexible working – occasional work from home
- Casual dress code
- Summer and Christmas socials
- The chance to be a part of a growing startup and the next success story
- Team building, Friday drinks, and a very social team
Remember, it’s not just about our live vacancies, if you don’t see anything that matches your skill set, feel free to send your CV and a note to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch if something suitable pops up!