What we do
At Shepper, we take care of things for businesses. In both senses. We mobilise our human-powered, tech-enabled network to check their assets quickly, without any fuss or faff. And we take care doing it. It doesn’t matter how small the job is, we make sure it’s done perfectly – every time.
Since launching in 2016 we have already been named a top 100 UK start-up twice, and launched operations in over 20 countries across the globe!
Founded in 2016 by serial entrepreneurs Carl August Ameln, Ben Prouty and Jan Vanhoutte, the team have grown to almost 30 in 3 years. Now we look to the future of Shepper, with exciting plans in order to support our ambitious growth and international expansion targets.
We see Shepper as a challenging, supportive and fun place to work, and are looking for amazing and passionate people to join us at this relatively early stage and become instrumental in growing Shepper across the globe!
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our awesome sales team in London. This is an exciting career opportunity for a passionate sales professional who enjoys working within a dynamic and evolving sales environment, where you can make a real impact on the business.
You’ll be tasked with meeting monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets, creating and driving new business opportunities and pipeline development. You’ll be comfortable owning the entire sales process from lead generation to closure, ensuring smooth pipeline progression to maximise results.
We’re looking for someone with real drive, as you’ll need to be constantly on the lookout for potential partnership and marketing initiatives in your market, feeding back insights and recommendations to the marketing team and the wider business.
- Highly motivated, resilient and ambitious sales hunter and closer, who consistently strives to exceed goals and push revenue expectations.
- Excellent prospection skills with a proven track record of new business sales over achievement with consistent delivery against targets.
- Relevant B2B consultative selling experience.
- A motivated team player who is able to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing sales environment.
At Shepper, we don’t just take care of things for our customers, we take care of each other and our Shepherds. We’re kind and considerate. We know people have lots going on – at their desks and in their lives – so we respect each other, support each other, and put people first, always.
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Health and wellbeing budget
- 2 days per year to use for something you care about
- Training and development budget
- Flexible working – we won’t dictate your hours or micro-manage you
- Casual dress code
- Summer and Christmas socials
- The chance to be a part of a growing startup and the next success story
- Team building, Friday drinks, and a very social team
Remember, it’s not just about our live vacancies, if you don’t see anything that matches your skill set, feel free to send your CV and a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch if something suitable pops up!