What we do
At Shepper, our vision is for local communities to be an integral part of the workforce of global businesses. To make this vision a reality, we are building a network of people who will always be less than five minutes away from wherever clients need us.
We work with businesses across multiple sectors and by combining our app and platform with our network of trusted local ‘Shepherds’, we help our clients check everything from their products and promotions in stores, to bus stops and empty properties.
We were founded in 2016 by serial entrepreneurs Carl August Ameln, Ben Prouty and Jan Vanhoutte and, since then, our team has grown to 30 and our network of Shepherds to over 30,000!
To date we have completed around 100k checks for our customers and raised over £10 million in funding, most recently securing £6 million from a group of investors including the UK’s largest insurance company Aviva. We’re now in scaling mode, 2020 saw us welcome many new faces to the business including a new CEO Lindsay Forster, who will lead our business into its next phase of success.
We’re excited for the future of Shepper, and see our company as a challenging, supportive and fun place to work. We’re looking for talented, driven, caring people who want to join us on our journey and support us in achieving some ambitious growth targets!
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our awesome sales team in London. This is an exciting career opportunity for a passionate sales professional who enjoys working within a dynamic and evolving sales environment, where you can make a real impact on the business.
You’ll be tasked with meeting monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets, creating and driving new business opportunities and pipeline development. You’ll be comfortable owning the entire sales process from lead generation to closure, ensuring smooth pipeline progression to maximise results.
We’re looking for someone with real drive, as you’ll need to be constantly on the lookout for potential partnership and marketing initiatives in your market, feeding back insights and recommendations to the marketing team and the wider business.
- Highly motivated, resilient and ambitious sales hunter and closer, who consistently strives to exceed goals and push revenue expectations.
- Excellent prospection skills with a proven track record of new business sales over achievement with consistent delivery against targets.
- Relevant B2B consultative selling experience.
- A motivated team player who is able to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing sales environment.
At Shepper, we don’t just take care of things for our customers, we take care of each other and our Shepherds. We’re kind and considerate. We know people have lots going on – at their desks and in their lives – so we respect each other, support each other, and put people first, always.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Health and wellbeing budget
- 2 days per year to use for something you care about
- Training and development budget
- Flexible working – we won’t dictate your hours or micromanage you
- London Bridge office + the option to work from home
- Casual dress code
- Summer and Christmas socials
- The chance to be a part of a growing scale-up and the next success story
- Team building, Friday drinks, and a very social team